SkinWhite Whitening Hand and Body Lotion Classic SPF20  » Cosmetics  »
  • After several months of use, I notice my skin getting fairer and fairer
  • Even my friends noticed too and even asked if I used glutathione
  • From then on, I learned to love the lotion

• by xaixin23

I am actually a typical medium-toned Filipina often referred to us morena. But when I was always being exposed to sun during my college activities, I become tanned ever since. So after that, I used SkinWhite Whitening Hand and Body Lotion Classic SPF20 to get original skin tone.

Thankfully, the product really worked for me. After several months of

use, I notice my skin getting fairer and fairer.

Even my friends noticed too and even asked if I used glutathione. From then on, I learned to love the lotion.

I always used this after taking a bath. Sometimes even twice a day especially when I go out - in the morning after a bath before I go out ...

• and again in the evening after a shower.

What I really like about this lotion is that it gives me this smooth feel to my skin. It has a nice smell and also non-greasy.

My skin easily absorbs the lotion making it more comfortable and light to the skin. Aside from that, it is not really that expensive.

It is

much cheaper compared to those high-end branded whitening lotions out there. If not the cheapest, at least one of the most affordable ones.

It is really a great find for me. I’ve been using it ever since.

Plus, it is the only whitening lotion that gave me visible results. I will never switch to another brand of whitening lotion again.

Juvenal C. Torregosa says :

How much?

me.glenrose says :

i saw this in amazon, it’s $ 14.99 currently.

olay says :

hi i just really want to know if the skinwhite classic spf10 whitening lotion really safe to use? beacause maxipeel is also dermatologically proven but it has hydroquinone that can cause of cancer..so how can i asure that skinwhite lotion is safe to use?

kris303 says :

Technically, an SPF of ten is too low for a whitening lotion. Most have at least an SPF of 15. Also, read the label. If the top ingredients has more parabens and other synthetic chemicals, you should probably skip (Skinwhite has some it’s not organic).

Potatoes says :

I bought mine from a Vietnamese grocery store for $ 5.50 )

popi says :

where did you buy it?

Elle says :

You can buy it at the local department store. If you live overseas, you can buy it in specialty filipino stores like seafood city

Nkechi says :

i have patches all over my skin especially at my back and stomach and pimples on my face too. i want a sun block cream that will whiten my skin and make it more supple and also not cause a break out on my face. i am considering this cream because of the reviews and a personal friend`s testimony. is there a guaranty that it wont worsen the breakouts on my face? which soap do you recommend i use with it to fasten results? cheers

kris303 says :

There is no guarantee that it won’t cause or worsen your breakouts, because everyone’s skin is different. If you want to try it out, you can get a sample pack, and try it on your neck. Or close to the jawline. That’s usually a sensitive area for some people. If you don’t break out, chances are, it should be fine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126041071280130/k2311a0426/4.26.10