Charm’s Concealer Makeup Brush  » Cosmetics  »
  • First of all, I really love the fact that the handle of this brush is color pink
  • I know this kind of color will be really alluring to all the girls out there who want to have a high quality brush with a pinch of quirkiness in it
  • One thing that I don't like is that this brush is long
  • For me, that's the only downside that I have noticed with this product

• by jake4you

We all want flawless skin, but in life, there are just those people who are not blessed of having that kind of skin, and I am one of them. Right now, I have acne all over my face, be it blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples. But, the blemish that really affects my self-confidence and my whole outlook in life is my acne marks. I totally hate acne marks! I have a lot of them especially on my cheeks and even though they’re flat, they still resemble pimples because of the redness they possess. Acne has been already a certified part of my life but I still can’t accept it. I have tried a lot of products to lighten it but I

can’t seem to find one that’s really effective. One option that I had to choose from was just to conceal it.

I tried applying concealer using my hands but I find it messy and very unhygienic. I then searched in the internet for a high quality yet affordable brush until I stumbled on Charm’s Concealer brush. I bought this at http://beautyandminerals.multiply.com and it only cost me $4 because of the promo they have.

First of all, I really love the fact that the handle of this brush is color pink. I know this kind of color will be really alluring to all the girls out there who want to have a high quality brush with a pinch of quirkiness in it.

• It has a tightly sealed solid black ferrule and somewhat orange colored bristles. I really like the fact that the bristles are ultra soft. With the softness it provides, I know that I could conceal any flaw without the irritating feel of a prickly brush.

One thing that I don’t like is that this brush is long. I know that concealer brushes are all long but what’s the harm in making it a bit short for it to be more portable, right? For me, that’s the only downside that I have noticed with this product.

Overall, I love this product. It really concealed my acne marks and I don’t have to worry about the bacteria on my face because of concealing

using my hands. I also like the fact that this can also be a blending brush. There are those times that we just pick a concealer out of a store and buy it afterwards and it comes out that we didn’t pick the right shade. I’ve had that instance in my life and what I do is that after applying the product using my brush, I just dab it to blend evenly to my skin, making it more natural looking than ever. I always clean this after every use to lessen the risk of contamination and the good part is that it doesn’t shed and when it’s already dry from deep cleaning, the softness of the brush is still the same as before.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126041071260130/k2311a0426/4.26.10