The Ionic Pro Turbo Air Purifier
1.5
  • After I thought about it for a while it seemed to have everything I wanted and you really can’t put a price tag on your families’ health
  • I didn’t see any difference in the smell and even though you may not be able to see all of the other unhealthy impurities in the air, dust you can see and I still noticed it and I was using it in my bedroom and not a large area of my home
  • So I think this product was a waste of money, but I had kept it too long to send it back

• by Anessia

We all look for ways to stay healthy and getting an air purifier for your home is a step in the right direction. I purchased the Ionic pro turbo clean air purifier from walmart.com. It supposedly removes such things as smoke, allergens, germs, bacteria, dust and pet odors, but what really had me sold is the steel rod filter system.

There weren’t any filters that would need to be replaced once a month for this air purifier. It has these steel rods that all the allergens and other impurities would collect on the bladed and all you had to do was wipe the blades once a week. Depending on how fast the things I mention such as the

dust and so on would collect on the blades. The whole blade needed to be taking out about once a month and washed with soap and water, completely dried and popped back in. A red light would even come on to let you know that it needed to be cleaned. That seemed easy enough.

The only thing is I really didn’t want to pay the $220.00 price tag for it. After I thought about it for a while it seemed to have everything I wanted and you really can’t put a price tag on your families’ health. So I orded it when I received it I couldn’t wait to get it setup. It suppose to give off some type ...

• of ozone that gives your house a fresh clean smell; which I realized now may not be safe for the home.

Well I used the air purifier for two week. The first week I didn’t smell any real difference in my home except for when I walked by it I could smell it and when I cleaned the rods after a couple of days I noticed something had started building up on the rods so I thought maybe it was working.

When that second week started that’s when I became annoyed the red light that comes on to notified you that the machine needed to be cleaned kept coming on every couple of days and I kept hearing

this sizzling noise. I would unplug it and clean it; barely anything on the blades, pop it back in, plug it up, cut it back on and it would do the exact same thing. Finally I just unplugged it. I didn’t see any difference in the smell and even though you may not be able to see all of the other unhealthy impurities in the air, dust you can see and I still noticed it and I was using it in my bedroom and not a large area of my home. So I think this product was a waste of money, but I had kept it too long to send it back. Oh well you live and learn.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1626041071220130/k2311a0426/4.26.10