TVS APACHE bike  » Sport  »
  • The best thing that the bike attracts me was its appearance and style
  • I like to ride a long distance with this bike
  • I really enjoyed a lot on riding this bike

• by desingraja
      “APACHE” well this my favourite bike. And also i want to mentionit as “My dream bike”. The best thing that the bike attracts me was its appearance and style.

Basically The APACHE was

developed by TVS company,a well known Automobile company for bikes. I like this bike very much.

I like to ride a long distance with this bike. It is normally comes with 4 basic colours.

But i like black, blue very much. Its alloy wheel is an extra feature that attracts the customer.

The rim of the wheel is coated with black color which looks very smart.

• TVS APACHE  bike
      The riding also very smooth with this bike.

I personally go for APACHE to everyone. And also the advertisement in media is also a plus point for me to like this bike.

When

we wear all race clothes, googles, shoes, hand glouse and rides this bike na……There is nothing to express my feelings. I really enjoyed a lot on riding this bike.

Even many girls liked my riding. Thanks to APACHE.

TVS APACHE bike
sri says :

I also observed the performance of this bike .i like this bike very much. what about the long life of bike performance.

Galega says :

TVS Apache is one of the most selling bikes of India in its segment. It has direct competition with Bajaj Pulsar. It is better than Pulsar in terms of life. If you maintain this bike properly, you should expect it to run smoothly for more than ten years. My younger brother has TVS Apache for last 8 years.

vijay says :

wats its highest speed

Jules Li says :

The max speed is approximately 127.

Galega says :

It depends on the variants you have bought. TVS is marketing Apache with different power (cc). TVS Apache 310 RR has the highest speed of 160 km per hour. The lower version has little bit lower limit on the maximum possible speed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 351711107120630/k2311a1117/11.17.06