Sharp ES-T85Cl Washing Machine  » Electronics  »
  • I know that people are using more high-tech washing machine nowadays, but I just get the new Sharp ES-T85Cl Washing Machine from the electronic store in town few weeks ago
  • And after asking few question to the seller lady, I decided to get this washing machine for my house

• by reviewlover

I know that people are using more high-tech washing machine nowadays, but I just get the new Sharp ES-T85Cl Washing Machine from the electronic store in town few weeks ago.

I read from the newspaper that Sharp offered discount for this washing machine type. I checked to the store if it is really the washing machine that I can use in the house. And after asking few question to the seller lady, I decided

to get this washing machine for my house.

The price of this washing machine became cheaper after they deduct the discount price from the normal price. Actually, their normal price is around 200 US dollar. I could save 10 % because I got the discount price from the store.

This washing machine has twin tube, with the capacity of 8 kilograms. One tube will be use to wash the clothes and textiles, and the other ...

• one will be used for dryer.

And since it is a small washing machine, it does not need a lot of space in my small house. It’s perfect size for my house. And since we are just a small family, we don’t need a big washing machine to wash our clothes. This one is already good enough. The only different with the automatic washing machine is that we need to move the clothes from

one tube to another if we want to dry the clothes after washing. And then of course, we still need to put it under the sun light to make it completely dry.

Good washing machine and economic since it does not need big electricity to turn on this machine. Means that our electricity bill will not be higher than we normally pay.

Recommended for small family and small house. I got one year guarantee as well. Good choice!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1626041071090130/k2311a0426/4.26.10