Jergens Natural Glow Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • The lotion is supposed to make your skin a few shades darker than your natural skin tone but I never noticed a change in my skin color
  • I look like a ghost most of the time and I actually do spend a lot of time outside so I really hoped this product would give me the natural glow I have been wanting but unfortunately this product was a waste of money and isn't any more different than a daily moisturizer

• by rickyslove

I have very fair skin and I can’t stand how pale and colorless my skin looks. I have tried to get a tan so many times by laying out in the sun or on the beach especially during Spring break and for some reason my skin doesn’t get any kind of color at all.

I have tried several tanning lotions and I recently purchased Jergens Natural

Glow body lotion hoping it would give my skin a little bit of color.

I applied the product twice a day every day for a couple of weeks just as I would apply my daily lotion hoping I would see some results.

The lotion is supposed to make your skin a few shades darker than your natural skin tone but I never noticed a change in ...

• my skin color.

My skin felt really smooth and soft but I could achieve that with any daily moisturizer.

I even purchased the Jergens Natural Glow for my face and my skin never got a shade darker.

I didn’t expect to get a very tan look, I really just wanted to get a little hint of color in my skin so that I wouldn’t look so

/> dull and lifeless.

I look like a ghost most of the time and I actually do spend a lot of time outside so I really hoped this product would give me the natural glow I have been wanting but unfortunately this product was a waste of money and isn’t any more different than a daily moisturizer.

I’d have better luck laying under the sun all day for free.

Jergens Natural Glow Body Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126041070831230/k2311a0426/4.26.10