Anna Sui Love Perfume
  • In my opinion, this perfume has a very girly fragrance
  • For a bottle of Anna Sui Lover Perfume which contain of 1.7 oz perfume inside will cost me around 38 US dollar
  • But I would not mind to pay this amount of money since I like it and I can use it for few months, even if I use it every day

• by reviewlover

Have you ever see or use Anna Sui Love Perfume? In my opinion, this perfume has a very girly fragrance. I did not have many perfume when I was a teenager but I liked to buy Anna Sui Love perfume. One perfume was enough, as long as I had Anna Sui perfume. It is not just a girly perfume, the fragrance that I get when using this perfume is so nice. It smell sweet and fresh as well.

I guess the fresh and sweet smell come from combination of several ingredients.

I could say that the smell of Anna Sui Love perfume is a combination between fruity and floral fragrance. So good to have this smell on my body.

This perfume was launched 8 years ago, but I still can not find the other perfume that can replace the smell of this perfume for me. Lucky me that they still produce this product, so I can try ...

• to find it in the perfume store in town or online. The price of this perfume was not so cheap. For a bottle of Anna Sui Lover Perfume which contain of 1.7 oz perfume inside will cost me around 38 US dollar. But I would not mind to pay this amount of money since I like it and I can use it for few months, even if I use it every day. I just need to spray it
        once in a day and the smell of the fragrance will stay on me until the end of the day.

The spice orange flower notes was the strong smell that you can find in this perfume but also combined and mixed with other sweet floral smells. ( I have no idea about the name of the flower inside) Recommended perfume! Even they said this perfume mostly use by young women, I still have it in my cup board.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625041070710730/k2311a0425/4.25.10