Welcome to the Black Parade: My Chemical Romance  » Music  »
  • However, I was rather pleasantly surprised when the album actually came out

• by Aoi
      Welcome to the Black Parade is the latest album from the Emo band My Chemical Romance (2006). After hearing the single, before the album hit the shelves, I

was apprehensive about the album. The single has a completely different feel and sound from My Chemical Romance�s previous two albums. In fact, the single has a ...

• very anthem-like feel, something I wasn�t crazy about. However, I was rather pleasantly surprised when the album actually came out. Although it often displays the softer sounding
        side of My Chemical Romance, it is an album that is easy to get into. Despite the changes to the band�s look and sound, this album still makes the cut.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141711107070630/k2311a1117/11.17.06