Regis Design Line Olive Oil Shampoo
  • My hair has grown a lot in the past three months, and I have noticed that I have a few split-ins
  • Since my usual hairstylist has had me feeling less than spectacular about her abilities, I decided to go to a budget hair salon in my local mall
  • After my haircut was finished, I noticed some of the products that the company sells, particularly this one
  • I love using olive oil in my hair, and I decided to purchase this shampoo
  • Although it is a shampoo, I like to let it set in my hair like an conditioner so that it can penetrate deeply into the shaft of my hair

• by Simply_Fabulous

I normally cut and style my hair at home, but about a week ago I knew it was time for me to go see a professional hairstylist. My hair has grown a lot in the past three months, and I have noticed that I have a few split-ins. Since my usual hairstylist has had me feeling less than spectacular about her abilities, I decided to go to a budget hair salon in my local mall. After my haircut was finished, I noticed some of the products that the company sells, particularly this one. I love using olive oil in my hair, and I decided to purchase this shampoo.

I have an olive oil moisturizer that I use every day on my hair, but I have never used a shampoo that is made of the product. One of the reasons why I

love using olive oil is because it helps to moisturize my sometimes dry and brittle hair. I have been using it as an everyday treatment for about six months now, and I have noticed a significant difference in my hair. After using this product, I feel that it is so much superior to the regular olive oil treatment I was using. This shampoo is amazing, and I absolutely love how it helps my hair to be so soft, shiny, and manageable. The best thing about this product is that the shine that it gives the hair will not immediately fade like with other products. My hair just looks healthy without having an oily or greasy feeling, and I did not experience any problems like it irritating my scalp or leaving residue.

I believe this product is perfect for anyone ...

• who wants to start using olive oil but do not like the way that the oil smells. This shampoo has a wonderful smell to it that is not too overwhelming. The first time that I used this product, I was somewhat surprised that it did not smell like olive oil. Instead it has this lightly flowery fragrance to it. Not only does this product smell good, but it also does not dry my hair out like some shampoos. Although it is a shampoo, I like to let it set in my hair like an conditioner so that it can penetrate deeply into the shaft of my hair. This product has conditioned my hair better than some of the regular conditioners that I have tried in the past.

I also find this product to be long lasting because it does

not take much of this product to lather well into the hair. This product is also effective as a shampoo since I use a variety of products in my hair and it was able to leave it completely clean. I also noticed that my curls looked much better after my hair finished drying. There really is not anything bad about using this product, and I can not wait to purchase more products from this line.

I really liked this product, and I would rate this shampoo a 10 out of 10. This product has all of the benefits of an olive oil moisturizer without the horrible smell. I have used it on my color treated hair, and it has not dried it out or made it tangle. I really do believe that it is a great value for the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125041070610630/k2311a0425/4.25.10