Samsung 17″ Wide Screen LCD Monitor  » Computers  »
  • Now one thing I like about Samsung's monitor is that it has 8ms perfect high speed performance
  • There are times that I am not using voltage regulator when I am using the computer because there are lots of things that I need to plug and we constantly experience blackouts in our vicinity, yet despite that, picture remains vivid and solid
  • So far, Samsung LCD Monitor is the best for me in terms of giving seamless internet experience
  • There are Mac CPU that you can use with this monitor and you won't have a problem with it
  • This is really amazing that it can work both windows and Mac components

• by sammy14

The evolution of technology permits constant upgrade for all our computer softwares and hardwares. When 2000 started, there were no flat screen monitors yet however around 2004, I remember that there were a few flat screen monitors that came out. Right now, there are many brands that are out today and being a flat screen is not a solution that it is better than the old monitors. There are still a lot of brands which are flat screen yet does not perform well. The previous brands that I have tried did not perform well. I have to change to a more known brand. My cousin is a windows user while I have been a Mac user ever since. The brand that my cousin recommeded was Samsung.

I normally complain with my old monitor because

the graphics shutter at times when the internet connection is not good. When the electric supply also fluctuates, the picture on the screen tend to shutter as well. Sometimes, when you are watching movies, playing games or even simply doing your usual surfing, these situations tend to disrupt your enjoyment. I did not like it. Now one thing I like about Samsung’s monitor is that it has 8ms perfect high speed performance. When I was checking this out in a local Samsung store in the mall, I told about this feature. But being a woman, these words are jargon to me. But I asked for a simple explanation and so they gave me a simple explanation that the picture does not shutter or move despite any interference. When I used it, this was ...

• the first impression that I noticed. Picture resolution is clear, compact and very perfect. There are times that I am not using voltage regulator when I am using the computer because there are lots of things that I need to plug and we constantly experience blackouts in our vicinity, yet despite that, picture remains vivid and solid. The picture does not easily move or judder. These things are constantly experienced when you are video streaming. So far, Samsung LCD Monitor is the best for me in terms of giving seamless internet experience.

This is also dynamic because it works with Mac too. There are Mac CPU that you can use with this monitor and you won’t have a problem with it. It does not really matter because only your processor is Mac. If

you want to remain using Windows for your monitor yet you want a faster processor, perhaps 5 times faster than any monitor, you can opt using Samsung LCD monitor and then purchase Mac Cpu. This is really amazing that it can work both windows and Mac components.

Despite the brilliant resolution,I have complains about Samsung Monitor. First, the keys for color adjustment, size of fonts, size of the screen is not conveniently located for you to easily locate. Samsung always makes it hard for you to do everything when it comes to custom keys function. The only good they always give you is brilliant resolution and incredibly fine looking gadgets.

The best thing about this LCD monitor is only the appearance and extremely fine resolution. However, it makes it difficult to locate the control for necessary adjustments.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1925041070530630/k2311a0425/4.25.10