Verizon Wireless Nokia cell phone  » Phones  »
  • I decided to try the Verizon Wireless Nokia cell phone
  • However, the simplicity of the Verizon Wireless Nokia cell phone is one of the features that I like the most
  • I definitely recommend the Verizon Wireless Nokia cell phone to everyone

• by vpriddy
      When buying a cell phone there are so many choices available. I decided to try the Verizon Wireless Nokia cell phone. It is simple without a flip lid or a bunch of fancy features such as pictures.

However, the simplicity of the Verizon Wireless Nokia cell phone is one of the features that I like the most. I like being able to pick up my cell phone and use it without trying to figure

out which buttons to always push.

Verizon Wireless Nokia cell phone offers one touch dialing. I can put my friends and family on speed dial.

I like being able to simply push one button and talk to my closest friends instantly with the Verizon Wireless Nokia cell phone. In addition, the ring tones on the Verizon Wireless Nokia cell phone are great.

I assign a specific ring tone to each person that I frequently ...

• call. When my Verizon Wireless Nokia cell phone rings, I automatically know who is calling before I ever pick up the phone!

The buttons on my Verizon Wireless Nokia cell phone are easy to push and the screen is very easy to read.

I like the calendar feature on the Verizon Wireless Nokia cell phone. I can keep track up of upcoming events and appointments using my phone instead of having to carry a separate

planner.

This is an extremely nice feature of the Verizon Wireless Nokia cell phone. The Verizon Wireless Nokia cell phone is wonderful.

It�s small enough to easily carry around. It is light weight.

The features on the Verizon Wireless Nokia cell phone are easy to use. You don�t have to be a rocket scientist to send instant messages or call someone to talk.

I definitely recommend the Verizon Wireless Nokia cell phone to everyone!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371711107050630/k2311a1117/11.17.06