Alfred Hitchcock Presents TV Episode: Salvage  » TV  »
2.5
  • Well, this wasn't the best episode I've seen from the series

• by Review Vigilante

I had intended on watching a movie with my wife tonight. But, after my daughter took forever to fall asleep, it was pretty late and I ended up watching another Alfred Hitchcock Presents episode; Salvage.

Well, this wasn’t the best episode I’ve seen from the series.

But, it wasn’t the worst episode either.

Basically, the episode starts out with

a woman who is fearing for her life because a man she knew was getting out of prison and she figured he was going to kill her because she turned his kid brother into the cops and he was killed.

But, instead of killing her, the man decides to go into business with her and gives her the money ...

• to start a dress shop.

He even goes out of his way to get the man she loves to propose to her.

While watching this episode, I kind of figured out the ending.

This show tries to have some sort of twist at the end of each episode so I guessed correctly that he was trying to get her

to feel very happy so she wouldn’t want to die (she wanted to die when he first met her).

The twist was a good one.

But, it would have been better if I hadn’t predicted it.

Overall, I feel this was an average episode.

It wasn’t terrible but it wasn’t one that would make a person want to watch more episodes in the series.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1025041070390630/k2311a0425/4.25.10