ICarly TV Episode: I saw Him First  » TV  »
2.0
  • Since I am, I thought it was kind of a stupid episode and I was glad my daughter wasn't in the room watching it
  • If you haven't seen this episode, I wouldn't recommend watching it

• by Review Vigilante

As I mentioned a short time ago in another review, I don’t normally watch the show ICarly. But, my daughter was watching something else on one of our Nick stations and, because I never changed the channel, it was on while I was doing something else.

The episode I ended up watching

by accident was the episode entitled “i Saw Him First.

” It was an OK episode but one that got a bit annoying after awhile.

Basically, Carly and her friend Sam both notice some boy at school.

And, because they are teenagers who shouldn’t even be thinking about dating yet, they both end ...

• up interested in him and in a feud over him.

Ultimately, they enter a contest to see who can get him to give them a kiss first.

This leads to things like a kissing booth and Carly trying to convince him her power is out (though her stereo still works).

It probably

would have been funny if I wasn’t a parent and didn’t think the girls were too young to be that interested in boys.

Since I am, I thought it was kind of a stupid episode and I was glad my daughter wasn’t in the room watching it.

If you haven’t seen this episode, I wouldn’t recommend watching it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1025041070370630/k2311a0425/4.25.10