Alfred Hitchcock Presents TV Episode: Into Thin Air
2.5
  • Everyone was asleep early last night so I found myself watching another episode of Alfred Hitchcock Presents
  • But, this was an episode I have to admit I was not overly impressed with
  • The part where she is trying to figure out what is going on is halfway interesting

• by Review Vigilante

Everyone was asleep early last night so I found myself watching another episode of Alfred Hitchcock Presents; Into Thin Air. I have grown to love this old show.

But, this was an episode I have to admit I was not overly impressed with.

The episode is about a woman who checks into a Paris hotel with her mother.

Her mother

is very sick so the hotel doctor sends her out to get medicine.

But, when she returns, the hotel staff claims not to recognize her or have any knowledge of the whereabouts of her mother.

The part where she is trying to figure out what is going on is halfway interesting.

I especially like how she forces her way into ...

• the room she had stayed at in an effort to prove she had been in there and the hotel was trying to change the room to make her believe she had not.

However, I kind of figured from the beginning that her mother had died; something the episode confirmed.

But, it never really explained exactly why there was a cover

up over it; other than the fact the mother had the plague.

So, that was a disappointment.

Probably the only good part about the ending was Alfred Hitchcock claiming it, in fact, had a happy ending because the woman and the guy helping her did not get married (cute joke).

I still like this show.

But this was not my favorite episode of it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1025041070350630/k2311a0425/4.25.10