Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm (Lip Moisturizer)
  • As soon as I put this lip balm on, I decided I would never go back to Chapstick again
  • First of all, I love the applicator, with its easy to apply slanted tip and especially because it goes on with no mess
  • I have noticed that my lips are less dry all the time, not just when I am wearing it
  • I highly recommend Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm to anyone with dry lips

• by Jessie Bahrey

I have often seen Carmex products at stores where I shop, but I never felt the urge to try any of them. Maybe because the lip items were so inexpensive, I assumed they would be cheap and not work well (sometimes I can be a name-brand snob). While I was at a drugstore in my neighborhood looking for Chapstick, because I had lost mine, I saw a Carmex product that was labeled as new. It was called Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm. It caught my eye because the tube looked bigger and much more high-end than my usual tube of

Chapstick, and the packaging said that it contained Vitamin E and Aloe, was SPF 15, and had a slant tip applicator instead of a messy round tip. The price was also only $6, and I liked the fact that it was clear and had no flavour, because the taste of the Chapstick I use sometimes bothers me. I put it in my basket with my other purchases and continued shopping.

As soon as I put this lip balm on, I decided I would never go back to Chapstick again. First of all, I love the applicator, with its easy to apply slanted ...

• tip and especially because it goes on with no mess. Plus, the tube doesn’t get messy and greasy all over the top like my usual lip balm. Secondly, it really does moisturize and feels light and sheer on; there is no scent, no mess, no heavy stickiness, and it doesn’t just sit on top of my lips in a gooey mess. I have used it for a week now, and my lips feel great. There is no cracking in the corners like I often get, and I have tried it under lipstick and it looks and feels great. I have noticed
        that my lips are less dry all the time, not just when I am wearing it. I put it on at night and the next day, my lips are soft and smooth, and it doesn’t bother me in the night. I will not be buying Chapstick anymore and instead, will be buying this lip product from now on. I love the fact that there is sun protection as well, so it is pretty much the perfect lip balm.

I highly recommend Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm to anyone with dry lips. For the price, it has great features and it really works too!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125041070210630/k2311a0425/4.25.10