Taco Bell’s Beefy 5-Layer Burrito  » Food  »
  • Taco Bell’s beefy five layer burrito is nothing short of amazing
  • The burritos are only 89 cents, but taste a great deal better than a plain bean burrito of similar cost
  • I would not recommend leaving them around for more than a few days though
  • The burrito by no means needs sauce, but I have found the mild sauce to be especially delicious when combined with the nacho cheese
  • There is no telling how long the cheap price will last, so I suggest you go out and try one soon

• by infogirl

Taco Bell’s beefy five layer burrito is nothing short of amazing. Personally, I have eaten hundreds of these since they hit the locations.

cost.

They are great for anyone who is on a budget of time and money.

I have found that some Taco Bells make the burritos larger than others, but at only 89 cents, it becomes difficult to complain.

I have also found that the burritos have a great fridge life.

The tortilla can decline in quality some if left in the refrigerator too long, but everything else warms up well and tastes fresh! I would not recommend leaving them around for more than a ...

• Taco Bell's Beefy 5-Layer Burrito
      few days though.

The burrito has beef, beans, sour cream, and nacho cheese wedged between those ingredients and a nice tortilla.

the nacho cheese.

There is no telling how long the cheap price will last, so I suggest you go out and try one soon! In my city, some Taco Bells are already doubling the price to around $1.

50.

Be careful though, they are addicting!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2725041069890530/k2311a0425/4.25.10