Laneige Hydra Solution Eye Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I never really though about it, until I got the Laneige Hydra Solution Eye Cream as part of the Hydra Solution set I bought two months ago
  • So what I noticed was this, before using the Laneige Hydra Solution Eye Cream my eyes looked puffy, the skin around it felt a little stiff and hot from rubbing, I used to rub my eye makeup off before I discovered the Body Shop Chamomile Gentle Eye Make Up Remover
  • But when I think about how it is for intense hydration, I think to myself, oh well, no pain no gain

• by ericapaula

I never really did wonder why most women strive to find the perfect eye cream. I never really though about it, until I got the Laneige Hydra Solution Eye Cream as part of the Hydra Solution set I bought two months ago.

Anyway, my eyes aren’t really tired looking, or maybe because I haven’t been so keen about my eyes until I discovered the difference after using an eye cream. So what I noticed was this, before using the Laneige Hydra Solution Eye Cream my eyes looked puffy, the skin around it felt a little stiff and hot from rubbing, I used to rub

my eye makeup off before I discovered the Body Shop Chamomile Gentle Eye Make Up Remover. But that’s another story.

First of all Laneige Hydra Solution Eye Cream comes in a 25 ml jar, with a spatula and a very pretty purple packaging. The jar looks made of glass but it isn’t. The Laneige Singapore site says, it “provides deep hydration and generates natural skin barrier to dried eye area”. It has amino-acid components extracted from plants. Aquaphyline components allow long lasting hydration and enhance elasticity while adenosine components effectively prevent eye wrinkles and keep eye area firmed.

It smelled sweet just like any ...

• Laneige stuff and the texture is soft and cool. The package instructs to dab it around the eye area and pat the skin until the product is absorbed. It is priced around $38-40. It is pricier compared to most eye creams and it is actually pricier compared to most Laneige stuff. But when I think about how it is for intense hydration, I think to myself, oh well, no pain no gain.

So going back to what I was saying earlier. I used to just rub off my eye makeup with some stuff that isn’t really effective for me before I discovered the

makeup remover from Body Shop. So because of that my eye area tended to become dry and smarting, that when I put on eye makeup it tended to feel a bit painful.

After using Laneige Hydra Solution Eye Cream the area around my eyes felt moist, silky to the touch and the dryness and smarting stopped. Plus, my eyes looked brighter and livelier.

So will I buy it again? Probably if Laneige tries to lower down the price. If that doesn’t happen I might try something else first and see if it will work as well as Laneige Hydra Solution Eye Cream did for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125041069800530/k2311a0425/4.25.10