Kettle Chips: New York Cheddar
  • I love the tangy cheese that tastes like real sharp cheddar instead of the weird cheeselike orange powder one can find elsewhere
  • I know potato chips aren't so good for me, but at least when I eat these

• by Zozo Co.
      Yum yum!! When I don’t want barbeque I so head for New York Cheddar. Most of the time. I love the tangy cheese that tastes like real sharp cheddar instead of the weird cheeselike orange powder one can find

elsewhere. The chips are perfectly cooked too and look like they got shaved off an actual potato, with all these neat folds and crispy hunks and bits. These chips satisfy my salty cravings without tasting only like salt.

• I know potato chips aren’t so good for me, but at least when I eat these… if I don’t eat half a bag at a shot, which I certainly COULD…I feel like I have some good ingredients going in my body.
        I know my taste buds sure can tell the difference with these good tasty ingredients. I have a bag here right now and it’s a good thing I’m typing this review so I can keep my hands from grabbing more!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271711106980530/k2311a1117/11.17.06