Venetian Mall  » Travel  »
Macau
  • I reached the most amazing place inside the mall
  • The first glance at it made me really amazed that I thought it is really the sky
  • Also, a very relaxing river intentionally designed with the old fashioned boats like Paris which made the place even more thrilling and interesting to visit
  • I told to myself that even if I have not visited Paris and Italy yet at least I already had the idea how those places look like with the Venetian Mall experience

• by Rachelle Sales

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

August 2009 when I had my first vacation tour in Macau. I was amazed with the beautiful spots especially the floating casinos and their shining lights at night.

Also, the wonderful sunset setting with the Macau Tower.

And I really made a way to take a lot of shots of it.

But the most beautiful place that

I admired most was the Venetian Mall.

There are shuttle buses that brings people to the shopping mall for free.

I reached the most amazing place inside the mall.

It is where you can see the ceiling like clouds.

Amazing!! I wonder how the designers made it.

A fake that is very real.

The first glance at ...

• it made me really amazed that I thought it is really the sky.

Also, a very relaxing river intentionally designed with the old fashioned boats like Paris which made the place even more thrilling and interesting to visit.

There are also different shows in the mall where shoppers enjoy most.

Most of all, the wonderful wall

designs which duplicated the beautiful buildings in Milan Italy and Paris.

I told to myself that even if I have not visited Paris and Italy yet at least I already had the idea how those places look like with the Venetian Mall experience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3825041069780530/k2311a0425/4.25.10