Ignotius Work From Home Scam?  » Scam  »
Ignotius.com
  • I think that this type of dishonesty is one of the worst kind
  • My experience teaches me that they are not trust worthy

• by Sweetbalm

I was desperate and needed a work at home position to supplement my income due to health problems. I came across a work from home company online, Ignotius which promised me access to many companies who will hire me.

There was a picture of the college student who vowed that she was making a substantial income

with this company.

So I paid a fee of $47.

I received a used looking CD in the mail which I was never able to use.

I could not log on to my account and although I contacted their customer service several times I go no response to date.

This was over 3 years ago.

Last Christmas ...

• I received an email from them and last month they sent another one with an “Income Opportunity: Real Estate Assistance with “Signs to Cash.

” The link to their website once again showed traces of dishonesty.

At the website, they first tell you to sign up free then at the end of the page they ask you to

pay $47.

I think that this type of dishonesty is one of the worst kind.

You get your hopes up and then reality begins to set in.

My experience teaches me that they are not trust worthy.

I do not know if anyone has had any success with this company.

If you have, I would like to know.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6025041069770530/k2311a0425/4.25.10