Amazine Enterprises - Salad Master  » Other  »
0.5
Rochester, Michigan
  • The presentation was mediocre, and my guests weren't impressed
  • The next day, I found that, while packing up, they had taken one of MY serving spoons

• by Osiris4639

Last year I went to a Salad Master dinner at a friends house. The food was great, and the cookware that they were selling was pretty impressive, although ridiculously expensive.

During the presentation, we were told that if we hosted a Salad Master party, and had two to three couples attend, that we would receive a free gift, a very cool food shredder.

Since we liked the product, and we thought that the woman

doing the presentation was very knowledgeable, we scheduled a party with her.

On the day of our party, a strange man came to our door. He said that he would be doing the presentation, with the help of two young women. He then told us that this would be his first presentation.

The presentation was mediocre, and my guests weren’t impressed.

The next day, I found that, while packing up, they had taken ...

• one of MY serving spoons.

I called to the office to find out how we were to go about getting our free gift. I was told that, since no one purchased, that there would be a $75 shipping fee, and that they would send me the form in the mail (which I never received).

I was disgusted, as this “shipping fee” was never mentioned at my friend’s party, nor was it mentioned at mine.

I

wrote to complain about being misled, and that I was dissatisfied with how our party was handled. I was told that they always disclosed this fee at every presentation - a lie, and my other concerns weren’t even addressed.

I feel this company misleads people to get in front of other potential buyers. While the products seem to be good, this office misinforms potential clients. I would recommend avoiding them.

Glenda says :

I suggest that you contact Saladmaster main office in Arlington TX.

Because one salesperson was less than expected, don’t throw out the entire company.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1225041069560530/k2311a0425/4.25.10