Crown Regency Hotel  » Hotels  »
1026 A. Arnaiz Avenue (Pasay Road) San Lorenzo Village , Makati
  • Upon arriving there at night, the first thing I noticed was how simple the building was
  • My only complaint, I think, was their food, which was the same each day
  • But because it was within the shopping district of Makati where I can go to Greenbelt and there were banks and stores out there, it was a little convenient for me
  • I like this place because it was conveniently near the airport, the room was good and the price was worth it

• by brianhacks

Crown Regency Hotel is a good hotel for a good price. I booked a standard deluxe room here for one day after I was not able to make the flight I booked. I had nowhere else to go to so I reserved a room here for a day, and thank goodness the receptionist was able to assure me they had available rooms left.

The place was near the airport - after all, it was in the Makati shopping area. Upon arriving there at night, the first thing I noticed was how

simple the building was.

It was not as tall as the other skyscrapers in that area, but it looked pretty decent. The interior of the building was simple yet modern-looking.

The receptionist was polite enough to assist me and ask me for anything else that concerned me since I got there. The room was a little smaller than a lot of rooms I booked, but at least it was a little decent and clean.

There was a small TV, there was a table and a wooden desk, brown curtains which did ...

• not look brand new anymore, a bed that was a little big for me, an air con which looked really old and untidy and a small bathroom which would fit only one person in the shower. It was pretty standard for a hotel room.

My only complaint, I think, was their food, which was the same each day. They had a breakfast consisting mostly of coffee, eggs, hotdogs and rice daily and I did not like the taste.

They tasted a bit bland and dry. The staff members, at least, were

very polite, nice and not rude.

The room I stayed in was facing a busy road which was noisy in the morning, as early as 5 am and during rush hours at 9 pm. I can’t get any sleep til then.

But because it was within the shopping district of Makati where I can go to Greenbelt and there were banks and stores out there, it was a little convenient for me. I like this place because it was conveniently near the airport, the room was good and the price was worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 225041069470530/k2311a0425/4.25.10