Danskin Adjustable 5-Pound Pair Ankle Weights  » Health  »
  • I bought this one after my first pair went broken
  • I like this one because it is made of black water-proof plastic
  • I'm using ankle weights on my legs when I do chin ups to build some muscles, and even after an hour or two of hanging from a abr and doing strenuous physical work, I am impressed to see that the cover is still whole- no loose threads and fabric, no tears and no signs that it's worn out

• by brianhacks

Danskin Adjustable 5-Pound Pair Ankle Weights is a pair of ankle weights which you can use when you exercise or build muscles. I bought this one after my first pair went broken. I bought this one at Toby’s, where they also sell exercise products like exercise bikes and treadmills.

I like this one because it is made of black water-proof plastic. I’m using ankle weights on my legs when I do chin ups to

build some muscles, and even after an hour or two of hanging from a abr and doing strenuous physical work, I am impressed to see that the cover is still whole- no loose threads and fabric, no tears and no signs that it’s worn out.

It still looks good as new after owning it for about four months now. The ankle weights are heavy because of the blocks of sands, which you can remove ...

• if you want to reduce their weight.

When I put on the ankle weights, they don’t irritate my ankles even after hours of wearing them. They don’t cause my skin to go red, either, nor do they cause any itchiness and sores.

Plus, they are versatile, to boot. Even though they are ankle weights, you can actually strap them on your wrists and arms becuase the straps are long enough to fit any size

and width.

They can be used on your wrists and arms if you are building muscles there, and they easily adjustable and don’t fall off. The steel straps do not rust, and look good as new.

Lastly, they are way cheaper than the first one I bought. They are backed by a warranty so I can have them repaired within one year of purchase.

All in all this is a good product which you should try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425041069230430/k2311a0425/4.25.10