Alien Skin Eye Candy Photoshop Plug In  » Software  »
  • Because of this, I highly recommend this program
  • I think the main drawback to this is the 'halo' effect left on the cut out

• by brianhacks

Alien Skin Eye Candy Photoshop Plug In is a Photoshop plugin which cuts out a specific image from backgrounds to paste on another image. This software is much like Fluid Mask in a way because they both have the same purpose, and like Fluid Mask, it is a good program.

Alien Skin Eye Candy Photoshop Plug In is a Photoshop plug in, so I can access it if I open Photoshop. It is available through the Plug In Menu in the Photoshop user interface. To use it, you have to open an image through Photoshop, select the partof the image which you want to cut out, then

access the plug in to find the edges for you. When it’s done, you have a choice of using the ‘Cut Out’ command to cut out that parto f the image.

It cuts out the image so fast and usually i n less than a minute. Because of this, I highly recommend this program. Also, it cuts out the image precisely that I only have to do some minimal work to cut out other ‘residues’ which are not part of the cut out. If there are still things I want to cut out which don’t belong to that image, I only have to zoom in on ...

• the image and make subtle cut outs. This is especially applicabel if you are cutting out hairs, feathers and other things which are fine and require careful and accurate cut outs. But even if I cut out these types of things, the Alien Skin plug in cuts out these things very precisely, that the end result is always natural and realistic. There are no jagged edges, no blunt-looking ends and unwanted ‘residues’. When I paste the cut out on another image or create graphic designs using those cut outs, the cut out looks as if it were really part of the picture and not cut out at all.

I think the main drawback to this is the ‘halo’ effect left on the cut out. When I cut out an image, there seems to be a halo on the head on the upper part of the cut out, which is invible anyway if you paste it on another image, because the halo is transparent or a little white, so it is barely seen. But despite that, I highly recommend this product because of the precision it has when cutting out an image, and because it saves me a lot of time and effort when doing my cut outs. Plus, it is cheap - way cheaper than Fluid Mask.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3025041069190430/k2311a0425/4.25.10