Taco Bell  » Restaurants  »
662 Hwy 1 south , Lugoff SC 29078
  • I want to start off with the fact that I love the food from Taco Bell
  • That doesn't sound good to me , but I know people that like it

• by Gina Gott

I want to start off with the fact that I love the food from Taco Bell . It is delicious . I eat it every chance I get . Most of the time the service is decent, but I went in there the other night and ordered a mountain dew and a few things off the menu .

Well the drink was flat ! Also they did not give me all of my food , so I had to turn around and go back to get it . They had made a mistake , and gave

me the order from the people behind me . That was not the first time this had happened , but I will say usually they have good service .

I like the double decker taco supremes . They also have : burritos , nachos , enchiladas , nachos , and alot more . They even have a new thing called a fish taco .

That doesn’t sound good to me , but I know people that like it . I am glad that taco bell has a drive thru . Alot of times after I get ...

• off work , it’s nice to be able to get food without having to leave the car .

I also like that they stay open late . They are the perfect place to go if it’s late and you’re hungry . Usually the people are friendly that work there .

I will say that late at night when I ordered some food , they even gave me some free stuff in my bag . I guess they were trying to get rid of extra food before they closed . Still I appreciated it !

The prices

at taco bell are wonderful too .

After 8pm you can order soft or hard tacos for 69 cent ! Now that is a bargain ! They also have specials that change … right now it’s get a taco salad for $2. 99 all day on Sunday . You definently get good food for your money there .

I would reccomend , Taco Bell , to anyone . People make mistakes , so I forgive them for an occasional flat drink or messed up order . That happens at every fast food restaurant .

I still love taco bell .

Taco Bell

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 723041069050830/k2311a0423/4.23.10