Alberto VO5 Moisture Soak Shampoo
  • I found the Alberto VO5 “moisture soak” shampoo over at the hair care imported section, and I was glad it cost relatively cheaper compared to Finesse
  • After using VO5, I found that it does help moisturize hair considerably

• by poyayan

The last time I shopped for toiletries and bath stuff, I looked for an alternative shampoo I could use because I wasn’t satisfied with the one I had been using. I found the Alberto VO5 “moisture soakshampoo over at the hair care imported section, and I was glad it cost relatively cheaper compared to Finesse. I’ve been using it for three weeks now, and I must say I’ve really come

to love this shampoo.

I first learned of VO5 when my aunt started using it, albeit a different variant, not moisture soak. I got the moisture soak variant because of its promise on the label: “hydrates and moisturizes.” That’s exactly what I was looking for because of the current heat in our place.

My hair always ended up dry because I was using an anti-dandruff shampoo for men. After using VO5, I ...

• found that it does help moisturize hair considerably. My girlfriend even commented that my hair is softer and looks less pulpy. Plus, she said my hair smells better now.

I really feel the difference even while I’m still just massaging the shampoo into my hair during a bath. It’s like the moisturizing effect is instantaneous, and you can really feel the deep cleansing that the shampoo gives for your roots.

Another great thing

about VO5 shampoo is that it doesn’t cause flakes on my hair even under such hot temperatures. Flaking is something I experienced a lot with my old anti-dandruff shampoo.

Overall, I’m glad I switched to VO5 moisture soak. It’s very effective, and I get more confidence because those dreaded bad-hair days are all gone. Plus, it’s not very heavy on the wallet—a surprising fact for an imported brand with an advanced formula.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123041069020830/k2311a0423/4.23.10