Papa Ginos in Westford MA  » Restaurants  »
1.5
160 Littleton Rd. Westford MA 01886
  • I really, and I mean really, do not like this Papa Gino’s location because the food was nasty, the workers were slow and lazy, the delivery service was horrible, the appearance of the store was disgusting and the crowds that gathered here were noisy and uncontrollable and it was just such an uptight environment and for these reasons I do not recommend that you go to this Papa Gino’s location

• by thereviewerat1

The Papa Gino’s in Westford Massachusetts could have been a whole lot better and too start things off the one thing that would have made this place a whole lot better would have been the customer service at this place. The workers who worked here were often quite slow and the cooks could never really cook food right.

I never liked how they cooked their grinders at this location because I use to ask for my ham and cheese grinders to be heated up and it was still somewhat cold, well cold enough for me to notice and cold enough where it really ticked me off at times.

The pizza was decent but I have been to other Papa Gino’s locations where the pizza tasted better and a little less doughy.

This joint also was always mobbed on

the weekends and mobbed with noisy kids and the place use to be quite noisy and a hassle to move about.

The tables were pretty dirty and almost every time I went in this place there use to be bits of pizza and other foods on the tables and it was actually gross.

The fountain drink area was equally gross and the soda always tasted more like water at this joint.

The overall place is pretty small and the bathrooms were disgusting as well as the carpets because they were so ratty and ripped apart and made this place look so trashy.

I also use to wait for quite sometime just to have my order taken and on at least four occasions my order ended up being screwed up and I had to wait even longer so they ...

• fixed it.

I also use to get annoyed often with some of the people who work here because they were just too slow at getting food out and they often ended up giving me the wrong about of change.

I also strongly suggest that you never order deliver from this Papa Gino’s because on the two occasions I did my order was messed up and the food was actually so cold and not really cooked well at all.

It also took more than an hour on both occasions for my food to be delivered and the delivery guy just absolutely made me mad because both deliver drivers still tried charging me for stuff I didn’t even order.

The hours at this place was ok and I use to like getting here before seven at night because between seven

at night and closing this place was often too busy with so much noise and it was just an uncomfortable feeling being around such a messy crowd.

There really wasn’t much going on in this place but they did have like two or three crappy arcade video games shoved in the back that were pretty expensive too play and the games were just lame and weren’t fun at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 723041068950830/k2311a0423/4.23.10