Sun Chips original flavor  » Food  »
  • While it is important to me to watch out for my family's health, the rest of the family is more concerned with taste, and original Sun Chips fit the bill, making us all happy, and this is no easy feat when teens are concerned

• by randomreviewer
      Sun Chips are a great tasting chip providing a more healthful alternative. The original flavor of Sun Chips provides no trans-fat and is made with no artificial ingredients or colors.

This is very important to me as I try to find products

that please my family�s tastes while remaining nutritious.

We love to grab a bag of Sun Chips for our pantry.

They are great for lunches, snacking or grabbing to take to a party.

Although the original flavor has no artificial ingredients, teens ...

• do not turn their noses up at them, as these chips are full of flavor.

While it is important to me to watch out for my family’s health, the rest of the family is more concerned with taste, and original Sun Chips

fit the bill, making us all happy, and this is no easy feat when teens are concerned!

Sun Chips can be found on the regular chip aisle in your grocery store, making them easy to locate and purchase.

Grab a bag of Sun Chips and snack well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271711106890530/k2311a1117/11.17.06