Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Body Butter  » Cosmetics  »
  • The skin softening and protecting ingredients in the Twilight Woods Body Butter that I like a lot are the shea butter, essential oils, oat and rice extracts, vitamins and fruit extracts
  • I really love the woodsy berry floral aroma it has
  • Anyways, the price I paid for the Twilight Woods Body Butter from Bath & Body Works was around $15, which I know sounds expensive but it really has lasted me a long time
  • I would definitely recommend this body butter to anyone who is looking for some super moisture for their skin
  • I wish you all the best of luck with getting soft glowing healthy skin, and I hope those of you who use this body butter end up liking it as much as I do

• by Soleil Robins

One of the most nicest scent body butters from Bath & Body Works is the Twilight Woods Body Butter. It has a really nice sandalwood floral sweet berry scent to it that is very uplifting. It is also made with natural skin softening ingredients that really help keep your skin very hydrated and soft throughout the day. I even like the round flat chunky container it comes because it holds about 7 oz of body butter in it.

The skin softening and protecting ingredients in the Twilight Woods Body Butter that I like a lot are the shea butter, essential oils, oat and rice extracts, vitamins and fruit extracts.

These ingredients also help fight signs of aging on your body and really help the Twilight Woods fragrance in the body butter to last all day on your skin so your always smelling good.

The way I like to use the Twilight Woods Body Butter is by taking a handful of it out of the jar and massaging it into any rough dry patches of skin I have to help heal, protect, and soften the skin right up. I even like to massage a handful of the cream in to my skin and body after a bubble bath or shower because this is when my skin is warm and ...

• moist and can absorb the most of the softening and nourishing ingredients from the body butter. When I apply the body butter it really feels creamy and thick in texture and seems to absorb really well into my skin without leaving a greasy, oily, or even sticky feeling behind which is excellent. When I go and put my cloths on after using it there isn’t any residue from it which is also excellent. I really love the woodsy berry floral aroma it has. It reminds me of berries and sandalwood mixed together. I usually use this body butter almost every day in the winter time to help keep my
        skin very hydrated and protected from the cold dry air.

In the summertime I usually just apply some to my legs to keep them soft and glowing.

Anyways, the price I paid for the Twilight Woods Body Butter from Bath & Body Works was around $15, which I know sounds expensive but it really has lasted me a long time. I would definitely recommend this body butter to anyone who is looking for some super moisture for their skin. I wish you all the best of luck with getting soft glowing healthy skin, and I hope those of you who use this body butter end up liking it as much as I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123041068630830/k2311a0423/4.23.10