New Balance 475 Running Shoe  » Clothes  »
  • I do find however, that these trainers were especially made for running, as they perform outstandingly in that regard, but when I play sports like tennis, I feel as if I could have a better pair of shoes on, given the relatively limited grip while performing maneuvers such as quick, sharp turns

• by Banelisiwe Lubisi

I’m not much of a runner, in the outright sense of the word, but I do occasionally work some road running into my football training regime.

Hence the somewhat randomly driven acquisition of my New Balance 475 trainers. Black was my natural color of choice, given its ability to conceal minor dirtiness and I must say, my uninformed decision to purchase this pair of trainers proved to be a really good one.

My

size 10 is a perfect fit and is surprisingly very comfortable, given the fact that I tend to really get into it and do relatively long distances when I decide to go for a road run. It really seemed as if I had owned the shoes for a very long time as they seem to adjust very quickly to the shape of my feet and stance style, unlike many other new ...

• shoes I have had before.

The fact that they adjusted very quickly to the comfort of my running stance, had me wondering if they wore quickly, but looking at them now, after having had them for quite some time now, there are no visible signs of quick wearing, or any form of tearing. In fact, apart from the occasional little spat of dirt here and there, they look completely new and I

really feel as if I could display them in a sports shop window and pass them off as new, after a quick wash.

I do find however, that these trainers were especially made for running, as they perform outstandingly in that regard, but when I play sports like tennis, I feel as if I could have a better pair of shoes on, given the relatively limited grip while performing maneuvers such as quick, sharp turns.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5523041068600730/k2311a0423/4.23.10