Burts Bee Carrot Nutritive Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • The best time I find to apply the Burt’s Bees Healthy Healing Carrot Nutritive Body Lotion is right after my bath right before I go to bed
  • I have even noticed it can be bought online at the Burt’s Bee online website, Drugstore

• by Soleil Robins

Burt’s Bees Healthy Healing Carrot Nutritive Body Lotion is one of my favorite natural body lotions to use when my skin needs to be rejuvenated and nourished. The lotion has a yellowish tint to it and is kind of liquid like which is alright by me, but it would be nicer if it was slightly thicker. The smell of the lotion is kind of yucky, but seems to go away after 2 hours. I do not use

this body lotion every day. I only use it when my skin needs the be rejuvenated and nourished. It is really hydrating and does make my skin silky smooth without making it feel greasy or oily.

The best time I find to apply the Burt’s Bees Healthy Healing Carrot Nutritive Body Lotion is right after my bath right before I go to bed. I apply it by pouring some of the lotion into my hands and massage it ...

• into my body and skin head to toe until I feel it has been moisturized and nourished just enough. After I am left with soft hydrated skin.

Now the natural rejuvenating and nourishing ingredients in the Burt’s Bees Healthy Carrot Nutritive Body Lotion are herbal extracts, essential oils, beeswax, vegetable fats, vitamins and orange wax. These are the ingredients that help make the skin soft, glowing and younger appearing.

The stores I can usually get the Burt’s Bees Healthy

Healing Carrot Nutritive Body Lotion at are Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, Walgreens and my local health food stores. I have even noticed it can be bought online at the Burt’s Bee online website, Drugstore.com and Vitacost.com if you’re an online shopper.

I do hope those of you who try and use the Burt’s Bees Healthy Healing Carrot Nutritive Body Lotion will like it as much as I have. I wish you all the best of luck with getting soft rejuvenated nourishing glowing skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123041068450730/k2311a0423/4.23.10