Avocado & Oatmeal Purifying Facial Clay Mask
0.5
  • I wouldn’t recommend you use this natural facial mask if you have sensitive skin
  • I paid around $4 for it and I do not think this mask was worth buying

• by Soleil Robins

One of the worst facial mask I have used to exfoliate and brighten up my skin was Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Purifying Facial Clay Mask. It burned and irritated my skin and left if really dried out. I wouldn’t recommend you use this natural facial mask if you have sensitive skin.

The way I applied the Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Purifying Facial Clay Mask was taking a tablespoon of it and applying a thick even layer over my face and skin. After

I allowed it to dry onto my face for 10 minutes. While it was on my face it was causing a burning sensation and was very hard to leave on. When I wanted to remove the facial clay mask from my face I take a washcloth with warm water and wiped off and rinsed off the facial mask completely. After my skin was very red and irritated like it had been burned, but I will say after a few hours my skin ...

• was much softer and clearer. However, I do not think I will ever use this natural facial mask again.

The ingredients in the Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Purifying Facial Clay Mask are safflower seed, avocado, oat oil, vitamins, glycerin and citric acid. These ingredients are suppose to help exfoliate, brighten, purify, rejuvenate, cleanse and soften up your skin and face. However, like I said I do not feel as if this mask was able to do that.

Anyways, the store I

got the Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Purifying Facial Clay Mask at was online at Freeman’s online store. I paid around $4 for it and I do not think this mask was worth buying. I guess if you have acne issues and you want to dry the acne out this would be the mask for you, but I didn’t like it at all. I do hope those of you who end up using this facial mask have better luck with it than I did.

Katie says :

why does the avocado and oat meal clay face mask burn my skin?

Soleil replies :

I believe it is because of the natural acids in the mask that help exfoliate the dead layer of skin on they face. Soleil

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123041068440730/k2311a0423/4.23.10