Freeman Feeling Beautiful Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask
  • The way I like to apply the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask is by first washing my face off with my daily natural facial cleaner and than by patting my face dry
  • Once I am done with the mask completely I notice a difference in the way my skin looks and feels
  • The price I paid for this facial mask was around $5
  • I know I loved this facial mask so much I have recommend it to some of my family members to use
  • I wish you all the best of luck with soothing and rejuvenating your face and skin

• by Soleil Robins

A really nice soothing and rejuvenating facial mask I have used in the past was Freeman Feeling Beautiful Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask. The mask does not at all smell like pineapple, but it is yellow like pineapple fruit. It is very easy to apply to face and skin and doesn’t dry out the skin at all.

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask is made with natural soothing and rejuvenating ingredients like pineapple fruit extracts, aloe, chamomile, aloe, coconut oil, vitamins and antioxidants. These ingredients are what help repair skin cell

damage, exfoliate the skin, brightening and tone the skin and leave it filling very fresh, clean and soft.

The way I like to apply the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask is by first washing my face off with my daily natural facial cleaner and than by patting my face dry. After I take 2 tablespoons of the pineapple facial mask and apply a nice thick even layer all over my skin and face, but I am very careful not to get any into my eyes. Next I allow the ...

• mask to stay on for around 30 minutes. After I simply rinse the mask off with warm water and pat my skin dry. Once I am done with the mask completely I notice a difference in the way my skin looks and feels. My skin is much softer and brighter.

The store I got my Freeman Feeling Beautiful Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask was online at Freeman’s online website. The price I paid for this facial mask was around $5. The other stores I have found this facial mask at is my

local drugstore which is Rite Aid and online at Drugstore.com.

Anyways, I hope those of you who use the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask will love the results you will get from using it. I know I loved this facial mask so much I have recommend it to some of my family members to use. I wouldn’t recommend anyone with sensitive skin to use it because it make irritate your sensitive skin a bit. I wish you all the best of luck with soothing and rejuvenating your face and skin.

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123041068420730/k2311a0423/4.23.10