e.l.f. Bath & Body Vanilla Coconut Moisturizing Hand Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • A really nice coconut vanilla hand cream I like to use once in awhile is the e
  • I notice right after using the moisturizing hand cream my hands are feeling really soft and smooth again
  • I have also noticed this could be bought online at e

• by Soleil Robins

A really nice coconut vanilla hand cream I like to use once in awhile is the e.l.f. Bath & Body Vanilla Coconut Moisturizing Hand Cream. It is thick, rich and very creamy and really absorbs into my hands quickly leaving them feeling very hydrated and moisturized and smelling like coconuts and vanilla. It even comes in a little tube like bottle that is small enough to toss into my handbag and travel with so I can take it out and use it whenever my

hands are feeling dry.

The natural ingredients in the e.l.f. Bath & Body Vanilla Coconut Moisturizing Hand Cream that I like are shea butter, aloe, cocoa butter, hemp, cocoa butter, vitamins, minerals, almond oil and coconut milk. These ingredients are what helps soften and protect my skin from getting dried out. These ingredients also help fight signs of aging while keeping the skin glowing and bright.

The best time I find to apply the e.l.f Bath & Body Vanilla Coconut Moisturizing Hand Cream is ...

• right after I washed my hands with warm water because this is when my skin is warm and fully absorb the moisturizing cream. The way I apply it is by squeezing a dime size amount of the hand cream into my hands and than I simply massage my hands together until all the hand cream is fully absorbed into my skin. This hand cream doesn’t leave a greasy sticky feeling behind on them either. I notice right after using the moisturizing hand cream my
        hands are feeling really soft and smooth again. I have even used this hand cream on feet when they were dry to help hydrate them and make them soft again.

The store I got e.l.f. Bath & Body Vanilla Coconut Moisturizing Hand Cream was online at Drugstore.com for around $4. I have also noticed this could be bought online at e.l.f. cosmetics website. I do hope those of you who try this hand cream out end up liking it as much as I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123041068410730/k2311a0423/4.23.10