Kiehl’s Sun Protection Spray SPF 25  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I used a sun block spray initially, I found that it had the consistency of far thinner liquids and wondered if this would hold
  • What makes spraying a doubly pleasant experience is that it contains a mild formulation, which feels cool on the skin and does not irritate the nose

• by rosytobb

Using a sun block used to be tricky business. The lotion would stick to my skin and leave me feeling oily and uncomfortable instead of feeling sexy in my bikini. It was an even worse feeling to have to reapply it, using my bare hands to rub it all over my body while I would be dripping wet and a bit sandy. When sun block sprays started to turn up in stores, I knew I wanted to switch, especially since I go to the

beach often. There was no question about it, save for finding the right one for me.

In the past, the biggest reason I endured slapping a thick slab of sun block lotion on my skin was that I trusted somehow that the thick substance would not be washed off easily. When I used a sun block spray initially, I found that it had the consistency of far thinner liquids and wondered if this would hold. It was Kiehl’s sun spray that removed my doubts, proving to hold water off my body for a good many hours.

It goes without saying that ease of use is the most attractive promise of sun block sprays, and it delivers. Gone are the days when sun blocks could make anybody look clumsy. It takes one smooth action to spray it all over my body, and the ergonomically designed container makes it easy to reapply the product while my hands are wet. What makes spraying a doubly pleasant experience is that it contains a mild ...

• Kiehl's Sun Protection Spray SPF 25
      formulation, which feels cool on the skin and does not irritate the nose.

Kiehl’s Sun Spray mild formulation makes it a child-friendly product as well. I use it on my eight year-old daughter during family beach trips and she loves how it feels soft on her skin, almost like I am spraying water on her, and that it smells nice, to boot.

The sun damage protection that this sun spray has fits perfectly between the mildness of SPF 15 sunscreens for slightly overcast days and

the intensity of SPF 45 sun creams for swimming buffs and athletes. As a bonus, Kiehl’s formulation is infused with moisturizing ingredients that makes it easily soaked up without being harsh on the skin.

I never looked back on my decision to forgo sun block lotions because this sun spray made the switch rewarding for me. It is easy to apply, gentle to the skin and nose, with sun protection that’s just right even kids can enjoy using it. Kiehl’s never hampers my fun under the sun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123041068380730/k2311a0423/4.23.10