SM City Cebu Shopping Mall  » Shopping  »
1North Reclamation Area, Mabolo, Cebu City
  • I love to go out shopping, especially on weekends, and my favorite place in which to do it is at SM City Cebu, a vast, multi-story shopping mall that offers some of the best slices of the city
  • Even as I like to drop by other shopping venues and try newer ones, I reserve a full day for going around this mall
  • It’s amazing how a day is never enough for all the things I can do there
  • Even on bustling days and holidays, I have no problem parking
  • I mark major clearance sales on my calendar knowing those are the best times to score big-ticket items without the steep prices attached to them, from high fashion to premium furniture

• by rosytobb

I love to go out shopping, especially on weekends, and my favorite place in which to do it is at SM City Cebu, a vast, multi-story shopping mall that offers some of the best slices of the city. In fact, when friends from out of town come to visit me, I never fail to take them around the mall and show it off. Even as I like to drop by other shopping venues and try newer ones, I reserve a full day for going around this mall. It’s amazing how a day is never enough for all the things I can do there.

The

sheer expanse of it makes it unnecessary to go anywhere else; I can find practically everything I need in one place. The mall offers an extensive selection of home and fashion boutiques, specialty stores like pet shops and craft shops, restaurants and cafés, high-end facilities such as spas and beauty salons. On top of shopping and recreation, I can still make my other weekend stops here where establishments include banks, clinics, a fitness center and a huge supermarket. By the time I am done at this mall, my weekend is fulfilled!

One would think parking is a nightmare in a large, popular mall such ...

• as SM City Cebu but it is surprisingly easy. There are ample parking spaces manned by a sizable, well-trained staff and featuring modern amenities, making parking breezy and smooth-sailing. Even on bustling days and holidays, I have no problem parking.

I like to bring my laptop with me and find a quiet, cozy place where I can write emails, check movie screening times, and do a bit of preparation for the coming week’s work. I take advantage of the all-around access to a free WiFi connection to make Internet calls and chat with friends via instant messaging programs. I can browse the Internet without

worrying about a slow, outdated connection that might interrupt streaming media or get cut off at a bad time.

At this shopping center, there is something new and exciting to which to look forward every month. Periodic sales and in-store promotions constantly offer welcome twists to my shopping experience. I mark major clearance sales on my calendar knowing those are the best times to score big-ticket items without the steep prices attached to them, from high fashion to premium furniture. What’s more, I can sample the latest market releases, walk in on launch and theme activities, catch live entertainment and occasionally win incredible prizes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2423041068370730/k2311a0423/4.23.10