Jason 84% Pure Aloe Vera Hair Soothing Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was happy to discover that it moisturized my hair without weighing it down and making it greasy
  • I like how shiny your hair becomes after using this
  • When I think about that summer, I think about that fruity scent I just loved to smell on my hair

• by rosytobb

I am quite protective of my flowing locks, and at the same time, particular about my shampoo. I have become accustomed to using certain brands and types over the years, and do not venture much beyond those. When I went to spend a summer at my sister’s home in another country, I was confident I would find one of my favorite shampoos over there. However, since her place was huge, its time consuming to find my brand, so I settled using Jason 84% Pure Aloe Vera Shampoo Hair Soothing.

I knew I made a smart choice the first time I opened the shampoo bottle and caught a whiff of fresh fruit smell. I

was surprised that this smells fruity despite having high concentrate of aloe vera.This shampoo’s fruity scent was neither too strong nor too faint, with hints of different notes in it. It energized me in the morning and kick-started my day. Summer was in the air and there could not have been a better time to walk around a new place while wind blew my hair’s fresh and mildly sweet scent around. I loved carrying its fruity scent with me.

I worried that the hot summer sun would leave my hair dry and brittle but I should have had more faith in my sister’s choice of shampoo. This shampoo kept my hair silky and ...

• shiny through the day. I was happy to discover that it moisturized my hair without weighing it down and making it greasy. In front of my sister’s life-size mirror, I would flip my hair and it would be as light as air. The capacity to give you shiny hair is really true with this shampoo. I like how shiny your hair becomes after using this.

My sister and I spent a lot of time outdoors. She assured me constantly that her shampoo could handle it, and she was right about that. It did not make my hair coarse and unmanageable. Even in the midst of a heavy breeze, my hair was smooth and

soft to the touch. At night, I could easily run a comb through my hair while recounting the day with my sister. I like how it maintains shine and softness in your hair. It was like you can a doze of moisture all the time.

When I think about that summer, I think about that fruity scent I just loved to smell on my hair. I was so happy with Jason Aloe Vera shampoo that I switched to it, and I still use it now. It leaves my hair soft and shiny, with none of the bad side-effects of other moisturizing shampoos. I would thank my sister, but I thank this product more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123041068360730/k2311a0423/4.23.10