Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
  • I have used this for months and have hardly noticed my facial pores in all that time
  • Whatever cause of trouble gets slapped on my face, I know a deeply effective comeback

• by rosytobb

Everyday I come face to face with dirt, grime, dust, smog, and other pollutants around me. They give off toxins in the air, which get trapped in tiny pores on the face and later cause pimples, blockheads, whiteheads, warts, blemishes, and more facial skin problems. I wash my face at least once daily to eliminate these toxins constantly before they can start causing damage. However, some toxins are more stubborn than others. They cling to the pores, and ordinary soap and water alone are unable to wash them off. That is why I use a facial wash that can

cleanse my pores thoroughly and strip my facial skin of stubborn toxins.

When I start using a new facial wash, the first thing I check is whether or not it is too potent for my facial skin. What good are a product’s benefits when those are equaled by its hazards? Kiehl’s daily facial pore cleanser is so gently formulated that I can use it freely everyday, as intended. Even with specific pore-targeted benefits, it contains no irritants that cause redness or roughness.

“I do not want large pores,” I would hear others say when expressing hesitation toward using a deep facial ...

• cleanser. I can understand the concern that a cleanser might dig into the skin and leave the pores open and looking strangely dilated. I stick with Kiehl’s over other pore cleansers because it contains Amazonian white clay that, contrarily, makes pores look smaller in a matter of only three weeks. I have used this for months and have hardly noticed my facial pores in all that time.

“If it’s strong enough to cleanse my face, then it’s enough strong to dry it up.” So goes another cause of worry regarding facial cleansers. There are experts tasked to take care of

that worry, to be sure, and Kiehl’s is proof. It has a mix of purifying yet restorative properties, so that my face is cleansed yet stays smooth and supple. I would know, I use this everyday!

Because ordinary soap and water are not enough, I trust this daily facial pore cleanser to eliminate toxins that have clung stubbornly to my pores. Its gentle formulation does not dry up or redden my face. More importantly, its Amazonian white clay gives me tinier, barely noticeable pores within just three weeks. Whatever cause of trouble gets slapped on my face, I know a deeply effective comeback.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123041068330730/k2311a0423/4.23.10