Cetaphil
  • I found the perfect cleanser for me that's not only take care of my sensitive skin it also replenish my youthful skin
  • My husband noticed my face is smooth, because he loves to caress me and he loves to touch my face

• by ladynight2880

I use Cetaphil cleanser everyday because this is the only cleanser that don’t clog pores,unlike any other soap that was sold out in the market Cetaphil is not harsh on the skin and it is very gentle that will leave my skin so smooth and so soft to touch. Cetaphil has no irritating ingredients.

Cetaphil is the

only cleanser that removes stubborn dirt.

I wear make up at work and my face become itchy from wearing make up the whole day, so I see to it that before bed time I wash my face using Cetaphil cleanser it is a gentle cleanser, no wonder it is highly recommended by dermatologist worldwide.

My face is ...

• very sensitive that is why I am careful in choosing the right soap and cleanser for my baby sensitive skin.

I found the perfect cleanser for me that’s not only take care of my sensitive skin it also replenish my youthful skin.

My husband noticed my face is smooth, because he loves to caress me

and he loves to touch my face.

I found the perfect cleanser for my skin and I am also happy that my husband likes it too.

I consulted my dermatologist about the soap I am using and she recommended it for babies as well, that is why I am happy because it is not only for mommies but also for babies too.

Cetaphil

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423041068180730/k2311a0423/4.23.10