Marc Anthony Simply Straight Cream Tube
  • I myself is born with thick soft shiny black hair but like my experience, I suffered the unbelievable
  • I like the convenience because it was like applying lotion in your hair
  • It is easy not just to apply but convenient at all times
  • I think its because it has special contents that really helps in achieving straight hair

• by sammy14

I experienced a few frizz in my hair when I had it styled for a formal evening affair. I would not attribute the fault solely to the styling though. It is really normal to see your hair develop some frizz as you go along. This is caused by the environment or some influences in what you eat, stress and the like. Just like your skin’s exposure on environmental aggressors which would lead to wrinkles and fine lines, occasional frizz in the hair is normal. I myself is born with thick soft shiny black hair but like my experience, I suffered the unbelievable. I normally avail of hair salon treatment for a more comprehensive and better results, however, I find it too expensive and oftentimes chemically damaging if you do it habitually. Thus I was in search for hair straightening products. I find this online and did my order. After it arrived, I used it instantly.

This hair straightening cream is contained in a tube. I like the convenience because it was like applying lotion

in your hair. I find this quick and easy. I have tried a hair straightening product has a container like a night cream. The tendency is you cannot control the amount you want to apply in your hair. It was messy also in most cases. For me, this has better container. It is easy not just to apply but convenient at all times. I had tried this other brand which really caused me a lot of trouble. Aside from the fact that you cannot control the amount, sometimes the cream messes up with your hands.

In most cases, the hair straightening cream is too thick and sticky. I think its because it has special contents that really helps in achieving straight hair. Is it not really something that is surprising, having tried it many times before in various salons. This one has soft, creamy formula. I like how it whips into my hair while I am doing the straightening. It makes the hair softer as your apply it. Then whenever it absorbs, the cream ...

• feels like soft hair conditioner which I really liked. It was a very pleasing experience.

One thing I dread about hair products especially this type, the straightening products is the common worst side effects. You often feel coarse texture in your hair. My friend who always treat her hair to home-based hair treatments, always re-do the process with enormous hair moisturizers because of the dryness developed. This hair cream is different because I did not experience it. It gave my hair softness and nothing irregular happened to it as I was using it. Even my scalp was perfectly in good condition. I checked the label and it was because it is alcohol-based. This is very good because it gives you an assurance that when you are doing the process of treatment, your hair will still get the softness that you wanted. This hair cream has silk fiber and silicone which provides luster and allows perpetual moisture in your hair. This is truly what happened to my hair. It was soft and I did not

experience dryness in whatever form.

Together with dryness, I often complain the effects of split ends in the hair. This is what I always experience also when I am using other hair straightening products. This did not cause any split ends and it just maintained that my hair originally has.

The most important thing though that this product should be evaluated at is its ability to give you straight, natural hair. My experience tells me that this is not really effective. After I apply this in my hair, combed it with a tight-bristled brush, I would have straight hair for eight hours. However, as the day ends and as I often expose myself to the air-conditioner, frizz resurfaces again. I was not really happy about it because this feels like a leave-on conditioner. It only gives you momentary effects and then several hours after, you will loose the straightness you earlier experienced.

I just like this hair straightening cream because it won’t give you dryness and harsh texture in your hair but the effect is really momentary.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122041068111030/k2311a0422/4.22.10