Walgreens Sensitive Skin Triple Blade Razors For Women
  • I decided to go with less expensive disposables this time around so I wouldn’t have to change blades at all and avoid a similar catastrophe, but I didn’t want to go bottom of the barrel either
  • I found that at first glance, they look similar to the more expensive razors I have used previously
  • Also, I discovered that the angle of the head is shallower than I like and a bit awkward
  • At this point, I was a little nervous that I was going to cut myself and forever regret this purchase
  • For home use I think I’ll eventually return to using one of the more expensive brands with the comfort I’m used to

• by Scarlet Hughes

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I was in the market for a new razor after three of the replacement blades for my Bic Soleil that I really liked broke when I tried to change them out. I decided to go with less expensive disposables this time around so I wouldn’t have to change blades at all and avoid a similar catastrophe, but I didn’t want to go bottom of the barrel either. I finally decided on Walgreens brand because it was about 40 percent cheaper than anything else on the shelves.

I found that at first glance, they look similar to

the more expensive razors I have used previously. They have the curved handles and the moisturizing strip that I’m used to. And they appeared to be ergonomically designed. Even the packaging was similar. However, when I actually went to shave with one of them it was obvious I was using a cheaper brand. The handle is shorter, which is slightly uncomfortable in my hand as I had to grab it more towards the end of the handle. Also, I discovered that the angle of the head is shallower than I like and a bit ...

• awkward. Lastly the blades dragged a bit more than I’m used to and I had to stretch my skin more than normal to really get every hair. At this point, I was a little nervous that I was going to cut myself and forever regret this purchase.

To my relief, I didn’t cut myself once. It took a while but I did eventually manage to do my under arms, legs and bikini area and get a decent shave from this razor. Not a super closer shave, but good enough. And I had no bumps afterward, which

would certainly have happened if I’d cheaped out with a big bag of economy razors.

This set gave me four disposable razors for about 6 bucks. Not bad in my opinion for a middle of the road disposable razor. For home use I think I’ll eventually return to using one of the more expensive brands with the comfort I’m used to. But, when I’m pinching pennies and certainly for travel use I would go for these before I would any other economy razor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122041068101030/k2311a0422/4.22.10