Therma Moist Heating Pad
  • But when I happened to see my brother using Therma moist heating pad for his back ache- I was highly impressed with this product
  • As soon as I started using this heating pad – I must admit that this heating pad proved to be greatly comfortable and convenient than my hot water bottle – which I had been previously been using

• by rm002

The pain in my back had become a on and off affair for the past few years. Although the pain didn’t seem of the very severe category type- its constant occurrence (due to the long hours in front of the computer) would make me feel more fatigued and irritated quite often. Treating it with a hot water bottle would sure give me some relief and after an about 4-5 days of treatment – I would be free of back ache for the next 8- 10 days.

But when I happened to see my brother using Therma moist heating pad for his back ache- I was highly impressed with this product. What really impressed me about this product was the fact that this slim looking heating pad featuring a positioning strap with Velcro –type closure got easily attached in the

front- thereby ensuring a secure and proper fit of the Therma moist heating pad on the affected area for maximum treatment.

Since I was a constant victim of back ache- I wasted no time in getting a Therma moist heating pad for myself. So as soon as I experienced a back ache after a few days – I immediately put my Therma moist heating pad in action. As soon as I started using this heating pad – I must admit that this heating pad proved to be greatly comfortable and convenient than my hot water bottle – which I had been previously been using.

After adjusting Therma moist heating pad to the affected area- I could just completely relax with my favorite music or a book. This heating pad not only kept my hands free but stayed in place ...

• throughout the treatment without falling off. What I really liked about Therma moist heating pad was the fact that this heating pad featured a hand control which made it highly convenient for me to not only adjust the temperature settings but also set the length of time for the treatment according to my convenience. This allowed me to just sit back and relax and leave my entire back ache to Therma moist heating pad.

After my first few treatments with Therma moist heating pad – I was rather surprised with the results. Formerly with the hot water bottle it would take nearly 4-5 days to heal completely but with Therma moist heating pad my back ache healed in just three days. I was just thrilled. What was even more surprising was the fact my back ache which recurred after 8-

10 days now seemed to return only after a fortnight. This in fact gave me a great sense of relief and a great sense of satisfaction too.

Therma moist heating pad just proved to be a fantastic product. In fact I am so impressed with its results that I keep recommending to anyone who is suffering from back ache. The moist heat generating from the heating pad almost spelled magic on my back ache and made me feel greatly comfortable and relaxed. Easy to maintain, this heating pad comes with a removable washable cover which can be easily machine washed- thus helping me to keep it hygienically clean.

Priced at $44.00, Therma moist heating pad is indeed a great way to get rid of your back ache, neck pain , head ache or muscle soreness in a rather simple and effective manner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422041068091030/k2311a0422/4.22.10