Scrubs TV Episode: My First Kill  » TV  »
2.5
  • However, I did like how she kept distracting Turk by letting him do things you wouldn’t expect a wife to let him do
  • I don’t know why, but I never found jokes about killing people funny

• by Review Vigilante

Well, that wasn’t the funniest episode of Scrubs I’ve seen since I started watching the show again, but My First Kill turned out to be an OK episode. The main plot of this one is J.

D.

learns that all doctors will eventually kill a patient and,

since he hasn’t done it yet, he is afraid to do anything out of fear of it eventually happening.

I missed the first few minutes of this episode and didn’t really understand what was going on between Carla and Turk in regards to the stuffed dog he keeps in their apartment.

I can only assume she lost him because she was making every effort to find a replacement and ends up getting the janitor involved.

However, I did like how she kept distracting Turk by letting him do things you wouldn’t expect a wife ...

• Scrubs TV Episode: My First Kill
      to let him do; like going to a strip club.

The part about the killing a patient was a bit lame though and, since that did dominate the episode, it really brought the entire thing down for me.

I don’t know why, but I never found jokes

about killing people funny; especially when we’re talking about a doctor.

Like I said before, it was an OK episode.

But, there were many ways this episode could have been better; which is why I won’t give it as high of a grade as I have with other episodes from this series.

sian says :

The series is distinguished by the brillant interplay between its well-cast characters and the shrewd strategy it deploys to avoid making its overriding themes a poor-taste downer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1022041067910930/k2311a0422/4.22.10