Scrubs TV Episode: My Jiggly Ball  » TV  »
  • We later learned he really did feel guilty when he had to make a choice that would cost someone their life (like in this episode)
  • Overall, this was a good episode that I would recommend watching if you get a chance

• by Review Vigilante

My wife and I used to watch the show Scrubs when it first came on the air but got away from it for a while. However, we’ve been watching re-runs lately and I find myself wondering why we stopped watching this series.

One of the episodes I watched the other day was called “My

Jiggly Ball.

” This was a pretty interesting episode because it actually reminded me a bit of the show MASH, which mixed comedy and a bit of drama.

In this case, the episode was mostly about the hospital administrator, who had to make some unpopular choices but always seemed to have a smile on his ...

• face.

We later learned he really did feel guilty when he had to make a choice that would cost someone their life (like in this episode).

But, at the same time, he smiled to keep up appearances (probably so people wouldn’t know he was second guessing himself).

In a way, it made him more

human.

The funniest part of the episode had to do with the game Jiggly Ball, which the janitor fools JD with and convinces everyone to get in on the prank.

The “game” eventually consists of everyone throwing tennis balls at him.

Overall, this was a good episode that I would recommend watching if you get a chance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1022041067900930/k2311a0422/4.22.10