Scrubs TV Episode: My Day at the Races  » TV  »
2.5
  • JD is turning 30 and realizes he has never completed anything on his list of things he wanted to do
  • Some of the scenes from that race are very, very funny
  • But, I loved how he still got points for getting halfway through the surgery before the woman woke up

• by Review Vigilante

As I mentioned before, I started watching re-runs of the show Scrubs on TV whenever I get a chance (and there’s nothing better on). One of the episodes I ended up watching Sunday was entitled “My Day at the Races.

” This one was actually pretty good.

JD is turning 30 and realizes he has

never completed anything on his list of things he wanted to do.

So, he ultimately decides to run a tri-athalon despite the fact he has not trained for one.

Some of the scenes from that race are very, very funny; especially when he is about to start swimming in cold water wearing nothing but ...

• very skimpy trunks.

The other main story, where Turk agrees to perform surgery on a patient using hypnosis rather than anesthesia is also pretty cool.

I somehow knew it wouldn’t work out.

But, I loved how he still got points for getting halfway through the surgery before the woman woke up.

Oh, and I

loved the part at the end where Elliott gets her job back at the hospital by seeing the administrator at the free clinic trying to get treatment for an STD that his wife doesn’t know about.

Very funny.

Once again, this episode made me wonder why I stopped watching this show in the first place.

I would definitely recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1022041067890930/k2311a0422/4.22.10