The Fearless Four
2.0
  • This movie seemed like it would be interesting, it was about a group of four singing animals that take on a sausage factory owner by performing songs that protest how evil his corporation is
  • I'll probably keep it loaded on our Netflix player for her but it is a movie I definitely would not watch again and wouldn't recommend watching

• by Review Vigilante

Tonight was our family movie night and, since the only way I can ever seem to keep my daughter interested in a movie is by watching an animated film, I searched for a cartoon movie we could load on our Netflix player. That eventually ended up being the Fearless Four.

This movie seemed like

it would be interesting, it was about a group of four singing animals that take on a sausage factory owner by performing songs that protest how evil his corporation is.

The movie, however, fell a bit short of expectations.

The sound quality during the songs wasn’t very great and the music and lyrics didn’t ...

• synch up to the lips and facial expressions of the characters.

The voices also didn’t match a few of the characters.

The overall plot was also a bit of a disappointment.

It was overly predictable and forgettable.

One of the weirdest things about this movie was the animation.

Most of the movie is traditional

animation but then there is a mix of more modern computer generated animation.

Again, it didn’t really work.

Our daughter ended up liking the movie but I honestly could not wait for it to end.

I’ll probably keep it loaded on our Netflix player for her but it is a movie I definitely would not watch again and wouldn’t recommend watching.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1122041067880930/k2311a0422/4.22.10