House TV Episode: Guardian Angel  » TV  »
2.5
  • The cause of her problems actually proved to be a bit boring
  • This is an interesting and, at times, funny episode
  • If you haven't seen it yet, I would recommend watching it
  • I know I enjoyed it and I wasn't even really in the mood for it to begin with

• by Review Vigilante

There wasn’t much on TV tonight so I ended up watching a re-run of the show House that I might have seen before but really don’t remember; Guardian Angel. This is one of those episodes where he has lost his original team and is still trying to pick a new team through a series of

challenges.

Most of those episodes were kind of dumb and almost made me quit the series.

This one, however, was pretty decent.

Basically, they had a morgue worker who is hallucinating about a variety of things, including her dead mother; who she is talking to on a regular basis.

And, they need to figure out ...

• what exactly was causing that.

The cause of her problems actually proved to be a bit boring.

But, I did like how his team was forced to dig up a grave (illegally) to see if a person she had come in contact with had Mad Cow Disease.

They also revealed that the old guy working

on his team isn’t really a doctor; which is too bad considering he seems to be one of the smartest ones on the team.

This is an interesting and, at times, funny episode.

If you haven’t seen it yet, I would recommend watching it.

I know I enjoyed it and I wasn’t even really in the mood for it to begin with.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1022041067870930/k2311a0422/4.22.10