Ghost Hunters TV Episode: Inn of the Dead  » TV  »
2.0
  • I don’t know why but I just can’t seem to find an episode of Ghost Hunters I like any more
  • Of course, I think the problem with it had to do more with the lack of evidence than anything
  • But, Grant always seems to agree with Jason lately and I’m beginning to wonder if he even has an opinion of his own any more
  • This turned out to be a boring episode that felt more like a waste of my time than anything

• by Review Vigilante

I don’t know why but I just can’t seem to find an episode of Ghost Hunters I like any more. Last night’s episode, Inn of the Dead, should have been good.

They visited an inn that not only had two suicides, they had two guests go insane too.

Of course, I think the problem with it had to

do more with the lack of evidence than anything.

Once again, they conveniently see shadows moving off camera but can’t catch anything substantial on film (other than the flashlight thing but I still have my doubts that isn’t being faked).

The other evidence was really up to the individual person.

Britt and Joe in the basement hearing knocking ...

• could have been a spirit trying to communicate with them.

Or, more likely, it was just knocking in the metal pipes throughout that basement.

And, I’m sorry, but I did not hear that scream Jason claimed to have heard.

I know Grant heard it too.

But, Grant always seems to agree with Jason lately and I’m beginning to

wonder if he even has an opinion of his own any more.

In fact, quite a few of the investigators seem to be awfully quiet lately (were Steve and Dave even in this episode? I honestly don’t remember now).

This turned out to be a boring episode that felt more like a waste of my time than anything.

I hope next season is better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1022041067860930/k2311a0422/4.22.10