Halloween Resurrection Movie  » Movies  »
2.0
  • Oh, and he conveniently shows up to make things more interesting (I thought he was dead) after killing his sister (I thought she was dead too)
  • The movie was pretty boring in my opinion because Michael is supposedly indestructible but still sneaks up behind people like a wuss rather than just going on a killing spree
  • I’m sorry but this movie just wasn’t that good in my opinion
  • I wish I could have enjoyed it but it wasn’t much of a horror movie and too boring to be anything else

• by Review Vigilante

My wife and I never could get into the original Halloween movies and prefer the recent re-makes. But, there was nothing good on TV yesterday afternoon and we had a chance to watch Halloween Resurrection so we did.

I can understand why they eventually just gave up on the original franchise and let Rob Zombie start

over from scratch with it.

This movie was just stupid.

You have a bunch of people in a reality contest spending the night at Michael Myers house in an effort to figure out how he became a killer.

Oh, and he conveniently shows up to make things more interesting (I thought he was dead) after killing ...

• his sister (I thought she was dead too).

The movie was pretty boring in my opinion because Michael is supposedly indestructible but still sneaks up behind people like a wuss rather than just going on a killing spree.

Besides, with his sister now dead, his killing really doesn’t seem to be very motivated.

Is he honestly

that ticked off about people in his house (why doesn’t that town just knock that building down)?

I’m sorry but this movie just wasn’t that good in my opinion.

I wish I could have enjoyed it but it wasn’t much of a horror movie and too boring to be anything else.

If you haven’t seen it before, count yourself among the lucky.

Halloween Resurrection Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1122041067840930/k2311a0422/4.22.10