Wibisco Shirley Biscuits  » Food  »
  • Therefore, for a long time I forgot what they tasted like, and it wasn't up until last Sunday afternoon when I got hungry, that I decided to try some of the Shirley biscuits again
  • I would definitely recommend these biscuits to be eaten with tea or milk

• by Redtape

I remember that these have been around for a very long time, even though I’m not sure if the same company Wibisco used to make them when I was little. I do know though that I started hating them after a while, probably because my parents used to buy them a lot for me to eat for lunch

or to snack on. Therefore, for a long time I forgot what they tasted like, and it wasn’t up until last Sunday afternoon when I got hungry, that I decided to try some of the Shirley biscuits again.

Before I opened the pack, I expected that the biscuits would have a slight coconut taste or something since I’ve always ...

• disliked many things that have coconut in them, but when I tasted them for the first in a long time, I could not understand why I stopped eating them for so long in the first place.

The biscuits were delicious. They were crunchy and had a milky tea biscuit taste to them. When I would eat one, despite the

fact that it was so crunchy, it would almost melt in my mouth. They were so great that I kept going back for more and more, until I eventually finished the pack.

I would definitely recommend these biscuits to be eaten with tea or milk. They taste great alone, but with certain beverages their taste is enhanced.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2722041067780930/k2311a0422/4.22.10